BILLING COORDINATOR II
- Act as resource for Site Billing Coordinators, both corporate and on site, in assigned specialty
- Function as a liaison between site and corporate offices in the absence of manager for that site and/or specialty
- In conjunction with manager, update and manage site administration binders
- Oversee flow of daily work coming to corporate by specialty
- Gather and assemble all medical/billing records and patient face sheets from all sources within the site.
- Review medical records for clinical quality and billing integrity completeness of documentation
- Verify that all information is included and accurate in the medical/billing record, order sheets as they pertain to the visit being submitted, and ensure that all documentation is for the same patient on the same date of service
- Identify deficient medical/billing records.
- Maintain deficiency logs and responds to all questions from Corporate within 48 hours.
- Ensure that all medical record corrections are made on the original medical record by the original provider and copies supplied for billing purposes
- Obtain schedules/patient registration and treatment logs to reconcile medical records
- Collate batch for billing
- Maintain appropriate grids and graphs
- Make quotes, collect and deposit funds as necessary on a contractual basis
- Notify Manager of any recurring problems
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 4 or more years of related, progressive experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- Detailed oriented
- Knowledge of medical and legal terminology as well as a clinical knowledge base are also essential
- Good organizational skills
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Meet established production and quality goals/metrics
- Follow up in a timely manner on open items
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in recreating data extracts and/or reports preferred
- Experience in Healthcare billing system preferred
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic,
join our team of experts!
We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.