Our client in the Boston area is seeking a Blood Bank Director to join their staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the area's premier healthcare systems, and one of the top employers in the state of Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will have management experience and is ASCP certified as an HT or HTL. Sign-on Bonus offered!
Responsibilities of the Director, Blood Bank Pathology:
- Provides oversight for the planning, talent, and work processes associated with a world-class blood bank.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing innovative technology and practices to serve the needs of a large academic hospital.
- In collaboration with the Medical Director, leads research initiatives to advance blood bank practices.
- Leads engages and develops a diverse staff of Medical Laboratory Scientists (Medical Technologists) at varying points in their careers with the goal of providing best-in-class employee experience.
Requirements for the Director, Blood Bank Pathology:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited medical laboratory sciences program
- ASCP Certification
- Must be comfortable in a busy, challenging, clinical laboratory environment
Benefits for the Director, Blood Bank Pathology:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Excellent Retirement Plan Benefits
Interested in this opportunity? Respond with an updated resume that includes a valid contact phone and email address for the next steps.