How would you like to live in a city that has national recognition as a great city to live, work, learn and play? Winston-Salem has a low cost of living and was ranked the second-most livable downtown in America by the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
PediaStaff is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for either part-time or full-time work. The BCBA will use applied behavior analysis based on scientific literature primarily to conduct behavior assessments, skills assessments, and behavioral intervention and training.
New grads encouraged to apply!
- The Board Certified Behavior Analyst will be able to work part-time or full-time
- You will help children with Autism create new behaviors as well as to learn new skills
- The Board Certified Behavior Analyst will develop clear behavioral acquisition, intervention and reduction plans
- You will use strategies such a prompting, fading, shaping, and pivotal response training
- Hands-on implementation, monitoring, and adjustment of intervention plans
- Competitive pay and full benefits package available.
- Relocation assistance provided
Qualifications: You will need to hold Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
- Experience with Autism specific ABA/PBS program development and training
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/ahc