Breast Surgery Position
Join this well-respected and well-established organization located within walking distance of the Chesapeake Bay. This comprehensive breast center is committed to making excellence a part of every patient encounter.
- Annual salary at the MGMA median with upside for the right candidate
- Beautiful clinic with state-of-the-art equipment and a fully trained support staff
- The Center is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- 10-15 patients per day but you can be as busy as you want to be
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license. Preference for a fellowship-trained breast surgeon
From an array of cultural events to performing arts and galleries featuring local artisans to museums, live music, and nightlife, the greater Baltimore area serves up a feast for the imagination day in and day out.
- Voted one of the safest communities in Maryland and all of America.
- A beach and fishing enthusiasts paradise situated minutes away from the Chesapeake Bay.
- Known for its excellent restaurants, outstanding lodging, an assortment of upscale boutiques plus its studios and galleries abuzz in a vibrant arts scene
- Maryland is anything but one-dimensional. Bask in the beaches of Ocean City or enjoy the wild rapids of the Potomac River. Experience authentic crab houses that define the “hook and cook” experience to historic lighthouses, Instagrammable mountain views and so much more.
Job ID: JN -032022-26357