The Business Analyst 2 is accountable for examining clinical and financial performance to aid in achieving compliance with state and federal regulations, accomplishing business strategy, and developing cost containment and care delivery strategies and processes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Identify issues and help form hypotheses and solutions to address questions.
- Work with the team to synthesize findings and refine recommendations.
- Develop and edit slide presentations or other communications to convey insights and recommendations of the team.
- Develop concise and meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Collect and analyze information from multiple data sources.
- Develop clear, creative, and compelling PowerPoint slides.
- Communicate findings from your analyses to internal team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Ability to prepare templates, charts, diagrams, workflows, and visual media for targeted audiences in support of business requirements gathering and other key business communications.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop in-depth understanding of key business functions and the business processes they support.
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Prepare business proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strategic intuition
- Ability to work effectively in a small team where all members are expected to take on significant responsibility
- Demonstrated success in a healthcare consulting environment
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Superb written, oral, and interpersonal skills are assumed
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Experience in healthcare.
- Consulting background preferred
- Experience in healthcare industry and consulting is a plus
- Proven project management and process improvement skills
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based on position type and/or level
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's or 4 years of work experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE - 5 Years of Experience