As a Business Analyst supporting the ELLKAY Operations team, you will be developing, reporting and delivering presentations around organizational performance.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Develop analysis plans and status reports
- Partner with various stakeholders across our Operations team
- Analyze data collection to equip Operations leadership with insight on trends
- Preparing reports and deliver to internal stakeholders on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Five years experience as a business analyst or similar system/business support role, supporting business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Two years experience in custom reports development that included writing data queries, normalizing and mapping data sets, and visual design.
- One year experience and proficiency with knowledgebase, defect tracking, and requirements related software systems (such as ServiceNow, IBM Rational RequisitePro, JIRA, BMC Remedy, etc.)
- Experience with database and report writing tools such as MS Access, Tableau, Qualtrics, etc.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills with the ability to identify data relationships and translating data into dashboards, informative visuals and reports.
- Ability to utilize solution modeling to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language.
- Takes an active role as an individual contributor by collaborating with teams to plan, strategize, develop, and measure outcomes by enabling data driven decision making.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies, personal accountability with strong interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Has the ability to work independently, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Ability to build consensus across multifunctional teams and stakeholders. Motivated in collaborative work environments.
- Proven ability to listen, simplify and deliver process improvement recommendations.
- Proficient with core software applications, including Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).