IQVIA is a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA has approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.
At IQVIA™, we are committed to advancing human health and delivering real value and outcomes for customers and patients. We view each day as another opportunity to find new solutions and enable the next breakthrough.
We are currently looking for a talent to thrive in a client-focused environment and join our Consulting team in Sofia. This opportunity knocks on the door of those who would like to deep-dive into the world of pharmaceutical industry, have a wide scope of responsibilities and use unique knowledge gained to achieve success!
In this role you will receive full training accompanied with continuous support from your team members and supervisor. You will access opportunities to develop your skillset while heading on your career path the right way through constant improvement.
Let's WIN TOGETHER!
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES?
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid development of recommendations; exercise informed business judgment in identifying the approach to the question - big data
- Conducting phone or face-to-face interviews with senior managers and executives in the client team or external stakeholders
- Building professional relationships with members of the client team
- Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops
- Taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations
- Conducting independent desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
- Presenting to client audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings
- Assisting in proposal development
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO COPE WITH YOUR DAILY TASKS?
- 1-3 years of experience in similar position
- Good command of Bulgarian and English
- A strong motivation to thrive in a client-focused team environment
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Good PC literacy e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with external and internal contacts
Sounds promising to you? Let us know and we will initiate your very first steps with IQVIA soon! If you do not consider the position to be appealing to you, we do have other positions to offer - check them out now!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at