The Business Analyst, Financial Shared Services will be responsible for
- proper assessment, requirements gathering, design and solutioning to drive enhancements and process improvements
- curated clear communication between all project stakeholders during all stages of a project
- this role requires the willingness and application of LEAN, AGILE and other business analysis methodologies in alignment with project management princiiples, partnering with IT Business Analyst when applicable and other technologies to meet the strategic objectives of the organization
- ensuring flow of communication between all stakeholders - requirements from customers, customer surveys, development status, value...
- delivering or organizing training / knowledge sharing for the builders
- supporting developers with assessing and gathering requirements for automated solutions
- designing and supporting the processes surrounding governance and controls for internal and external customers
- supporting the Global relationship on strategy, vision, communication, networking and collaboration on content of Global Google Site/Community.
The FSS Business Analyst will adhere to standard governance guidelines, policies and procedures. This position will be exposed to multiple tools for process optimization, system enhancements and automation, to be leveraged as needed.
- Business process analysis, preliminary automation solution design/feasibility & documentation and support the processes surrounding governance and controls for the builders
- Assist business owners in identifying LEAN, automation opportunities, process improvement and optimal solutions
- Continuously assess existing systems, automation and processes for enhancement opportunities and recommend and support solutions
Education & Experience (Required and Preferred):
- Required: 1 - 3 years of professional services experience preferably in staffing industry, Peoplesoft HR and Financals, stong communication and analytical skills
- An IT or Business Bachelor’s degree
- Yellow Belt LEAN certification
- Project management experience
- Testing experience
- Strong documentation/written communication with process mapping (Visio) experience
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Customer portals
- Scripting (python, Java…)
- SmartSheet, Google Suite
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets and ability to leverage spreadsheet and other tools to solve problems/build solutions
- Defining, analyzing, uncovering and crafting requirements with users
- Working in a fast paced business environment and utilizing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies
- Strong requirement gathering and analysis skills (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind)
- Strength in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- LEAN experience, able to facilitate successful Kaizen workshops.
- Additional IT or Financial experience or certifications
Key Competencies (see World League Publication if applicable):
- Interest & affinity for technology
- Willingness and ability to use existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA software and other Intelligent Automation (IA) capabilities
- Proficient at quickly developing and sustaining close working relationships with users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to effectively communicate technical details to a non-technical audience (i.e. users, vendors, management, colleagues) as well as produce clear and concise written documentation
- Proven ability to review, analyze and implement process improvements
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- High ability to simultaneously perform a variety of complicated tasks
- Ability to methodically identify, analyze, and resolve business and technical problems using systematic approaches with well-documented, supportable methodologies and creative and independent thinking.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, report, deliver, and support automated solutions for multiple applications within agreed timelines and overlapping schedules
Randstad is the #1 provider of HR services in the world!
They match smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor.They use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide candidates with the best experience possible.
* Career Progression
* Generous Time Off
* Best in Class Health Coverage
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Paid Volunteer Day
* Wellness Plan
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Supplemental Insurance
* Health and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
* Pre-Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* On-Demand Learning through Randstad University
* Employee Resource Groups
* Discounts on Everything from Computers to Cars