Data Strategy, Access and Enablement
Real World Evidence, IQVIA
The Business Analyst will support Program Management team by conducting research and analysis for three areas of business that program management supports: data and technology enabled sites, patient mediated data collection, and decentralized clinical trials.
The ideal candidate is an organized, disciplined self-starter who is excited to attack problems without an obvious solution and thrives in fast moving environments.
- Liaise with stakeholders and subject matter experts to assemble business requirements.
- Working closely with the program management team and pillar leads to understanding business objectives for assigned research.
- Facilitate and drive project meetings with both business and technology teams.
- Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned/needed.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 3 plus years of overall BA experience
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Very comfortable with Agile methodology
- Results-driven, data-driven, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and multi-task in a dynamic, high-paced environment and effectively manage change.
- High energy, self-motivated, approachable, and articulate team player able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail demonstrating accuracy in tracking and reporting data.
- Good problem-solving skills: able to anticipate and recognize problems, diagnose root causes, and propose solutions and alternatives to issues.
- Influence with and without authority in a cross-functional role.
- Ability to absorb and ingest: Complete and understand complex analysis of numbers and data focusing on health care data/bioinformatics; and read, analyze, and interpret complex written materials.
- High EQ to develop a team to meet company standards; respond appropriately to feedback to make improvements and maintain positive working relationships.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com