We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service. At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to Work. "
The role of the Manager, Client Services is to generate measurable growth in assigned strategic geographic areas and/or service lines, commercial or ancillary services enabling exceptional service and care at an affordable price to healthcare consumers in our geographic (and virtual) footprint.
7-10 years sales experience, with a strong track record of delivering results at (or above) plan, Experience in analyzing and interpreting complex data and information in a planning and decision making process, Health system strategic planning &/or business development experience, or pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Required Education:
Bachelor's degree in healthcare or business administration or advanced equivalent certification required
- Preferred Education:
Masters in Health Services Administration, MBA or related advance degree preferred
- Confirmed sales/business development experience
- Ability to understand and articulate Mercy Mission, Vision and Integrated Marketing branding, strategy and policy
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide range of external audiences & organizational levels, including hospital and clinic presidents
- Comfort with daily CRM/PRM usage; as a pipeline and activity management/prioritization tool
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to create 'constructive tension'
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, financial background a plus
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Knowledge of financial, accounting, and budgeting activities and analysis.
- Possess high degree of integrity and moral character.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Job Board Tags