Business Development Consultant
Frontera Search Partners is seeking a Business Development Consultant to join our team. We are a healthcare staffing company focused on working with physicians, mid-levels, allied health professionals and nursing, across all specialties, for both short and long term assignments. We are looking to add to our existing team who will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new clients within our allied health and nursing service lines.
• 1+ year’s applicable healthcare staffing sales experience
• Persuasive and influential verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills
• Motivation for sales
• High energy level
• Excellent computer skills to add and update internal client database information
• Base salary + uncapped commission
• Full benefits to include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, and more
About Frontera Search Partners:
Frontera Search Partners, founded in 2013, places both permanent and temporary providers in healthcare facilities nationwide. Headquartered in Irving, TX, Frontera is privately held and has experienced explosive growth in the past two years. Our consultants have years of experience in placing physicians, physician extenders, therapists, allied health, and nursing professionals.