tsp is engaged in a direct hire search for a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers.
At our client, they provide compensation, resources and benefits that enable a high-performance culture and support their team members' ability to live with purpose, every day.
They provide our team members with so much more than a paycheck. Their compensation packages start with a competitive base pay and additional benefits including four weeks of paid time off, shift differentials, incentive and overtime pay, 401K match and tuition reimbursement.
In addition to traditional health & welfare offerings like medical, dental and vision care, they offer a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness.
Our client knows that a well-rounded workforce starts with supporting their team members at home. Their support for working families includes backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage team members' personal and professional growth and development, they offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups and paid volunteer time off.
At our client, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, they are united in their responsibility to create healthier futures.
The Business Development Manager is exclusively responsible for winning strategic new business in the Retail Community and Specialty pharmacy market for a highly respected Fortune 8 organization in a large and expanding market with high dollar opportunities.
- Develops productive business relationships with prospective customers that build individual customer trust and confidence in our client
- Develops and persuasively presents customer proposals that meet the needs of individual prospective customers
- Closes new customer business in each fiscal year to meet assigned revenue and profitability goals
- Effectively and efficiently manages the entire new business sales pipeline to ensure that the time to close is continually improved and business goals are met
- Works collaboratively with internal business partners as necessary to sell new business and develop agreement terms that are mutually agreeable
- Ensures that each account is fully operational before handing off to the Sales Executive team for account management
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed to meet sales objectives and travel extensively (including overnight travel) within the assigned customer base and geographic territory; travels to events such as conferences national and regional sales meetings
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated and successful direct new customer acquisition sales experience including territory prospecting, individual customer needs analysis, tailored proposal development, and successful presentation
- Completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Strong business and financial acumen in areas of negotiations, pipeline management, verbal and communication skills, territory management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal business partners, quick thinker with strong analytical skills, highly competitive and goal oriented, financially motivated
- 0-2 nights overnight travel per week, 3-5 days of travel in the field.
Our client is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
As of August 24, 2021, our client requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow our client's policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.