IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Provide analysis and support for business development initiatives of the company by data gathering and coordination of data
resources, market analysis, market research, and production and analysis of reports and presentations.
• Assist in developing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input
from sponsors, project leaders, and functional groups.
• Obtain and package data needed for proposals from the Business Development team and other internal sources.
• Identify potential opportunities for additional business with existing customers.
• Maintain sales databases and coordinate with other departments.
• Add and update opportunities as they move through the sales cycle.
• Add and update account/contact information as necessary via CRM system.
• Document all planned and completed tasks via CRM system.
• May assist in presenting the proposal to the customer.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent analytical and research skills
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Must be self-directed and capable of prioritizing opportunities and performing multiple tasks
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree in business, science or other related discipline and 1 year related experience; or equivalent combination
of education, training and experience
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
• Occasional travel
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1064998