JOB-2446989: An excellent opportunity for either an adult or pediatric cardiac anesthesiologist is now available to join an established academic cardiac group in Missouri. You will provide a combination of cardiac and general anesthesia procedures in a busy facility. There will be no OB. The group includes anesthesiologists, CRNAs, residents, and fellows. This is a 100% supervision position. Fellowship training is not required, however current competency with cardiac experience is expected. New fellows, practicing physicians, and H-1B visa holders are welcomed to apply. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed opportunity is offering a strong compensation with great benefits in one of the best location in Missouri. You will be offered malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, medical, dental, life insurance, a 403b with a match of up to 10%, PTO, and CME with a stipend.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com, or call 203.663.9325, for immediate consideration for this or other opportunities nationwide. All CVs are confidential and will never be released without your permission.
- Excellent cardiac program
- Combination cardiac and general anesthesia
- 100% supervision
- Current competency needed
- Fellowship training not required
- Strong compensation and all benefits
- 403b with match to 10%
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail