Cardiac Electrophysiology Opportunity
Earning Potential of $750,000+
Short Drive to Two Major Metros
The only award-winning heart program in Southwest Oklahoma!
A thriving cardiology practice associated with a 265-bed county hospital is seeking a Cardiac Electrophysiologist for their employed opening. Start off with a fantastic base salary and also earn production bonuses and get to the 90th percentile mark like our other team members. This is a busy practice, so come willing to work hard but also play hard!
- Level III Trauma Center
- 265 Bed Facility
- 2 Cath Labs with 1 Hybrid Lab
- STEMI program associated with this level III trauma practice
- Competitive base salary with top MGMA earning potential
- Earning Potential of $750,000+
- Short Drive to Two Major Metros
- Hospital EMR: Paragon Clinic EMR: E-Clinical Works
- LUCRATIVE Compensation Package
- Sign-On & Relocation Bonus (Relocation if candidate currently does not reside in the area)
- Retirement program providers can contribute up to $70,000 tax-free annually
- Full Medical Benefits (Medical Premiums provided to physician)
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance
- Hospital Employee Model
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- And Much More!
Located slightly over one hour southwest of Oklahoma City, two and a half hours north of Dallas/ Ft. Worth and just minutes from the historic Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to a low cost of living. While this city has many metro-life amenities, it is also well known as a great spot for camping, hiking trips, fishing, and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities, and picturesque scenery.
- Low cost of living is about 22% less than the rest of the nation.
- Located 1:15 southwest of Oklahoma City & 3 hours from Dallas / Fort Worth
- Regional airport within 5 minutes of the hospital; international airport 1 hour away
- Excellent school systems for the youngsters - private and public-school options
- The choice between gated communities, land, mature or brand-new homes
Job ID: JN -082020-22945