SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TNRegistered Nurse (RN) – 6T North – Cardiac TelemetryShift: Full-time, Nights$10,000 Sign-On Bonus (1 year exp required - HCA employees not eligible)
Our Mission- Above all
else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about
people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients,
employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by the over 30,000
volunteer hours we provide annually, industry leading patient satisfaction
scores, and defined pathways for the personal as well as professional growth of
our employees. Our dedication has to awards of recognition including being
named a World’s Most Admired
Company by Fortune
Magazine. Are you looking for an
employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve
come to the right place.
A few of the benefits we
Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging
Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9%
match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock
- Full Medical,
Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended
- Healthcare and
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of
Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
It all started here! Centennial Medical
Center is our original flagship hospital with a 686-bed comprehensive facility
offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour
emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics,
pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial
Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial
Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The
Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at
TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. Our hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
6 Tower North Cardiac Telemetry is an acute care cardiac unit that provides care of the adult and geriatric patients. Patients are received through various entry points including patient registration, the Emergency Department, Cath Lab, physician's offices, and from the critical care units. Types of patients requiring care (diagnostic and therapeutic modalities):
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Life-threatening Arrhythmias
- Post-Cardiac Intervention
- Demonstrates the facility’s Standards of Performance, ICARE values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patient’s responses and conditions.
- Delegates nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retains accountability for patient care
- Provides individualized education for the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties
RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
BLS from the American Heart Association.
ACLS/Telemetry training within 6 months of hire.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.