Our client located in northern Iowa is seeking a full-time, permanent Cardiology NP to join their established team of physicians and APPs. This opportunity consists of outpatient clinic responsibilities ONLY. The ideal candidate is nationally certified with at least one year of experience, however, new graduates that have completed a cardiology rotation are welcome to apply!
Responsibilities of the Cardiology NP
- Outpatient clinic only responsibilities
- No Call
- Assesses, plans, and provides patient care under the supervision of a physician
- Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examinations, and compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination
- Orders and interprets appropriate laboratory and radiographic tests
- Writes progress notes, conducts patient education, counsels on preventative care, writes prescriptions, and prepares discharge summaries.
Minimum Requirements of the Cardiology NP:
- Nationally certified
- New graduates with cardiology rotations are welcome to apply
- Iowa medical license or eligible to obtain
Benefits of the Cardiology NP:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- 401k Retirement plan
- CME Allowance
- Generous PTO
- Relocation assistance
For more information on this permanent Cardiology NP role or other positions nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.