Cardiology Veterinary Technician - Licensed Preferred
MedVet is a fast-growing Emergency and Specialty provider with practices nationwide. We help our patientsreceive advanced medical treatments and innovations. Things like chemotherapy and radiation, cardiac ablations, treatments for glaucoma, physical rehabilitation, dermatology and so much more! We are looking for collaborative and driven people to join our clinical team.
We thrive on people living out our core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion to get their job done. Use your passion to drive the MedVet experience for our clients and patients, as well as your teammates.
We arelooking for:
OurCardiology department collaboratesacrossmultiplespecialtiesacross the hospital.You will have the opportunity to continuouslyexpand yourknowledge and skillset cardiology procedures,.You can expect to liaison between our Cardiologists and clients, assist with client education and scheduling, as well as manage patient appointments.
What you ll do:
- Assist in patient proceduressuch as: echocardiography, thoracentesis, pericardiocentesis, and multiple types of interventionalcardiology procedures.
- Manage appointments,obtain histories, medical record keeping, invoicing, patient discharges, etc., as well as organize and manage daily service flow
- Intravenous catheter placement,obtaining bloodpressures, and ECGs.
- Client education on themany differentcardiology disease processes
- Drive the MedVet Experience and ensure our patients receive the highest quality care
- Inspire, teach, multitask and be a highly functional team member
- Ensure documentation is accurate and complete
Who you are:
- State Registered Veterinary Technician licensepreferred
- Prior veterinary experience required, cardiology experience desired
- Proficient in calculations (drugs, constant rate infusions, unit conversions, etc.)
- Flexibility with work hours andableto work additional hours when necessary
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks andBenefits include:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Vision and Dental
- HSA, FSA and Independent Care Spending
- 401k withEmployerMatch
- Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning on your first day
- Shift Differentialsand On-call Pay
- Employee Pet Discountsand Pet Insurance
- Elective Short-Term Disability, Life and Accident Insurance and company paid Long Term Disability
- Continuing Education Opportunities and Assistance Program
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
MedVet does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
Tags:RVT, Registered Veterinary Technician, Registered Vet Tech, Registered Vet Technician, Registered Veterinary Tech, CVT, Certified Veterinary Technician, Certified Vet Tech, LVT, Licensed Veterinary Technician, Licensed Vet Tech, Credentialed Veterinary Technician, Credentialed Vet Tech, Credentialed Veterinary Tech, Veterinary Technician, Veterinary Tech, Vet Tech, Vet Technician, Veterinary Assistant, Vet Assistant, Technician Assistant, Tech Assistant, Kennel Assistant, Kennel Technician, Kennel Tech, Animal Assistant, Veterinary Nurse, Vet Nurse