A hospital in Alabama is in need of a Cardiovascular Surgery Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: July 2 - July 5
- Schedule/Hours: 2-3 hours per day
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call - 30min response required
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: Endoscopic vein harvesting is the primary surgical procedural skill needed for the advanced practitioner who fills this position.
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Explore the museums, historical sights, zoos and more
- Come be a part of a fun and welcoming community
- Perfect for anyone who loves to meet new people and be a part of a community
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.