Certified Medication Tech
- Follow the services outlined in each resident's service plan in a friendly and supportive manner. This includes passing resident medications in accordance with physician orders and as stated on the Medication Administration Record for all residents.
- Document observed change in condition in accordance with local rules and regulations and policies.
- Communicate with other Medication Aides about resident needs for consistent quality.
- Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and cleaning the dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. Certifications as required by state.
- Must have one year of experience in a caregiving role or similar function. Supervisory experience of six months or more in a health-related field (manages staff under their supervision during working hours).
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication Administration Records for residents. Must possess understanding of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with medical professionals.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and an understanding of human resource rules preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!