MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Certified Nurse Aide with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- Sign On Bonus: $1500 for FT and $750 for PT
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) you are efficient and strive to provide the best possible care to our residents and families. Our CNA's are responsible for providing individualized care that encourages the resident to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychological wellbeing.
- Participate in daily nursing report along with daily electronic documentation
- Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities, turning, lifting, positioning, and transporting residents
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and make independent decisions when warranted
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team and more.
What you need:
- Must possess a current Michigan Certified Nurse Aide license or have completed a Michigan approved CNA training program and are eligible to test. Must be licensed within four months of hire.
- A can do/will do attitude to help others
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across Michigan and growing, Mission Point's goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.