3900 Pacific Ave
Forest Grove, OR:
New Pay Just Announced: minimum: $18:
$1,500 Sign On Bonus for Full Time New Hires!!!::
Any Questions? Contact Esther.Miller@prestigecare.com:
page updated 5/12/21:::
What does the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) do?
This is the start of a beautiful, timeless, and fruitful career in the healthcare field with a industry leader. As a CNA, you would be providing quality nursing care to residents, collaborating with other nurses and clinical professional, coordinating care within the department, reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor and assisting our residents in whatever capacity they need. You would be utilizing Point Click Care (PCC), our EMR to document change of condition and to view care plans for our residents. In short, this is the jump off point to a career with the Prestige Care Family in a clinical setting.
Can be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC), or Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) in the state of Washington only.
In this job, every day you will…
1. Provide quality nursing care to residents in an environment which promotes resident rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their individuality while providing individualized attention and encouraging residents to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being and answering residents’ call lights promptly and courteously.
2. Ensure that individualized care plans are followed and providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information, changes and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
3. Attends to the individual needs of residents including assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals’ care requirements.
4. Provides care that maintains each resident’s skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents, and applying moisturizers to fragile skin.
5. Protects the personal belongings of each resident including eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, memorabilia, etc.
6. Performs various tasks assigned by the charge nurse including vital signs, residents’ weights, applying creams/ointments, collecting specimens, as well as lifting, moving, and transporting residents, using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
7. Responsible for keeping records documenting care provided or other information in keeping with department policies while performing all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures including thorough hand washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated, and proper disposal of soiled materials.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* A high school diploma or equivalent. Must hold current Certification in the specific state in which you wish to practice, or, be eligible to obtain certification within four months of employment.
* Basic knowledge and skills utilizing care tracking systems or electronic medical record systems.
* A minimum of three months’ prior nursing assistant experience in long-term care preferred.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role and what can we offer you?
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
* Many locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles, where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a larger impact.
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
* Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers, Staff Development Coordinators, Registered Nurses, and Directors of Nursing.
Ways you can advance beyond the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Lead CNA, Central Supply Coordinator, or with additional education, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN) or other more clinical jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED – At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center:
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/forest-grove-rehabilitation-and-ca...) is ideal for residents who need assistance with routine personal care activities and health services, offering quality, 24-hour care with a personal touch from an attending physician and delivered by a team of licensed professional nurses and certified nursing assistants.:
Our center offers a wide variety of services, ranging from short-term, transitional care to long-term placement. All programs utilize a comprehensive assessment process and interdisciplinary approach to help patients and residents achieve the highest possible level of independence and quality of life.:
Rehabilitative care is available, and our experienced staff dedicate themselves to helping individuals transition from the hospital to home. Our unique rehabilitative programs also help our patients recover quickly and regain the highest possible level of functionality.:
Any Questions Contact: ForestGroveAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· HSA/FSA accounts
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
· Employee Assistance Program
· Commitment to career development and continuing education
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
· Flexible scheduling
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location::::::