Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA)
Help perform critical tasks that ensure patients are well-cared for and safe during their hospital stay. Checking vital signs, keeping patients clean, and other duties like this are extremely important for patient care and satisfaction. Work directly with patients and nurses, helping with the many physical and complex tasks for patient care.
Some of their responsibilities include:
- Turning or moving patients
- Gathering medical supplies
- Bathing patients
- Grooming patients by brushing their hair, teeth, shaving them, etc.
- Feeding patients and documenting their food and liquid intake
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate
- Answering patient calls
- Documenting information
- Cleaning rooms and bed linens
- Stocking supplies
- Assisting with some medical procedures
- Safety procedures
- Transporting patients
- Taking care of wounds
Earth Angels is a personal, loving, one on one experience that gives the person in need and their family peace of mind, love, and compassion.
Apply by phone 669-207-7104 or click apply button to email your resume today!