We are currently seeking CNA's to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Bathe and dress patients
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
- Maintain patient medical records
CNAs serve as a conduit between patients and nurses and record and communicate all issues to medical staff.
- Previous experience as a nurse assistant, or other medical fields
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Behavioral Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities