Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.As)
Advanced Medical Personnel, Inc. is a leading provider of Certified Nursing Assistant jobs in California. We currently have an opening for a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) in one of the state’s premier medical facilities. We are accepting local C.N.A’s candidates for the position.
Job Description for Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Assist with admitting, discharges and transferring patients in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Under the supervision of an RN or LVN, providing other patients care such as bathing, shaving, shampooing, oral and denture care. Change bed linens as often needed.
- Assist in transfers, ambulating and range of motion exercises.
- Assists in monitoring of records, pulse, respiration and blood pressure with appropriate skills and competency. Distribution of patient trays and feeding patients.
- Report significant changes in patient condition to the nursing supervisor.
- Document the care and observations in the appropriate client record during the shift.
- Assist with the treatment and therapies as ordered by the physician, approved and assigned by the nurse in charge.
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned.
- Show professionalism and be courteous to family members at all times.
Requirements for Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs:
- Active in-state C.N.A Certification
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Physical Evaluation & 2-Step PPD within past year
- Other requirements may vary upon hire
Getting started is easy. Apply and an Advanced Medical Personnel recruiter will be in touch with you shortly!
- You can also apply online www.4advmed.com
- On-Call positions also available
- Salary Range: $20.00 to 35.00 / hours