We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist Assistant to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement the patient's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
* Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
* Assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
* Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
* Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
* Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
* Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
* Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
* CPR certification (when required).
* Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.