MSSI (Medical Staffing Services) specializes in staffing clinical, non-clinical, and allied personnel. We excel in all levels, disciplines, and specialties within the healthcare spectrum. Our projects range from short to long term.
Title: Certified Phlebotomist
Schedule: 12/17/2020 - 8:00am-3:00pm
Summary: Conduct serological testing for Covid 19 antibodies in a corporate setting
Approximately 100 employees will be tested. Appointments are scheduled about 10 minutes apart.
- Perform blood drawing procedures to include venipuncture, techniques using standard equipment to include vaccutainer tubes and sleeves, tourniquets, syringes and butterfly needles.
- Confer with patient to obtain information for laboratory records, explain procedures
- Utilize standard procedures for the maintenance of positive patient identification, record appropriate collection information of proper requisitions.
- Prepare, process, label and ship specimens
- collect blood samples from patients
- label vials with patient names and dates
- centrifuge blood samples
- be friendly and courteous
- keep your phlebotomy station well-organized at all times
- practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment
Skills/Experience: Experience: 2 years full time experience as a Phlebotomist
Centrifuge experience mandatory
Certifications/Licenses: Phlebotomy Certification
Education: Education: High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
MSSI has been recognized as a certified small business enterprise. In addition, we are proud that we have earned the prestigious Joint Commission accreditation for staffing firms and have been awarded Best-In-Staffing 4 years running by our employees and client partners. We are:
“Providing the building blocks today, to overcome the challenges of tomorrow”