Job Description & Requirements
Certified Respiratory Therapist - Pediatric Intensive Care - (CRT - PICU)
StartDate: 09/23/2019Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1350.00 - 1600.00
START DATE: 9/23/19for 13 weeks. SHIFT: 12 hour nights REQUIRED SKILLS: MUST HAVE 2+ REFERENCES IN THE LAST 2 YEARS IN PROFILE IN ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED. Must be recognized by the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRTT) or have completed required education through a program approved by the Joint Review Committee for Respiratory Therapy Education for certification eligibility. Must have knowledge of cardiopulmonary physiology and other related sciences. Must have current CPR certification. Direct contact with patients and their families, physicians and other health care team members. Works closely with physicians and nurses in evaluating patient respiratory treatment. Has some external contact with health care professionals on a referral basis. Oxygen therapy, including high flow units, delivery of medication thru nebulizers, assessing patient for level of treatment, ventilator management. Blood gas drawing and analyzing. EPIC for charting, Pyxsis system for medications. 405 Rapid Point instruments for blood gas analysis, Servo I vents, V60 BIPAP, Vapotherm high flow therapy. We are a 95 bed facility, with a 5 bed ICU, an OB/Nursery Department, a Med/Surg Floor, an Emergency Room, Outpatient and Same Day Surgery Departments.
• High school diploma and two (2) years additional education.
• Must be recognized by the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRTT) or have completed required education through a program approved by the Joint Review Committee for Respiratory Therapy Education for certification eligibility.
• At least one (1) year of clinical experience is preferred but not required.
WILLTAKE RRT OR CRT
• Must have knowledge of cardiopulmonary physiology and other related sciences.
• Must have current CPR certification.
Allied travel assignments are typically for 13 weeks and offer generous packages that include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Free Private Housing
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Club Staffing, an AMN Healthcare company, is the leader in allied healthcare staffing, with thousands of travel positions available throughout the United States. We are dedicated to meeting the unique needs of each allied healthcare professional; whether it's travel, per diem, temp-to-perm, or permanent. We also offer more therapist, laboratory and medical imaging jobs in more places than other travel companies. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
certified respiratory therapist, respiratory therapist, CTR, rehabilitation, cardio rehabilitation, pulmonary, cardiopulmonary, allied health, healthcare, health care, allied, respiratory care, PICU, pediatric intensive care, pediatric, patient care