Provide management and service delivery excellence of (Clinical Event Validation and Adjudication) CEVA, OGM (Oversight Group Management) projects, as assigned by CEVA Management, covering single or multiple CEVA-OGM functions, with supervision from project oversight. Provide administrative coordination for Oversight Groups (Data Monitoring Committees, Safety Monitoring Committees and Steering/Advisory Boards) as assigned with minimal support. Provide leadership and accountability for all aspects of assigned projects.
• Manage customer interface and communication for assigned projects. Represent Clinical Event Abjudication (CEVA) on assigned projects as primary point of contact within CEVA for all internal and external customers. Liaise between internal/external customers inclusive of members.
• Manage customer deliverables for assigned projects with minimal support. Tactical, day-to-day leadership at project level. Responsibilities include project planning (i.e., timelines, deliverables, central filing, and archiving records), defining project/scope management, quality management, and project financial management under guidance of CEVA Management, as needed.
• Develop, finalize, and distribute all project-specific CEVA documents.
• Ensure compliance to IQVIA high quality standards and work within a matrix framework to achieve project and customer deliverables.
• Execute administrative tasks as required.
• Collaborate with CEVA Management to achieve departmental goals i.e. understand quality document management and assist in the achievement of productivity, quality, compliance, utilization, and realization metrics.
• Provide support for customer service interface from scoping stage, through proposal generation, bid defense to service delivery and throughout the development and commercial lifecycle of the product.;
• Manage realization/profitability for assigned projects under guidance from CEVA project oversight. Work closely with CEVA project oversight to update financial systems, including revenue recognition, invoicing, forecasting, project budget review, project financial analysis, pursuit of change orders.
• Develop specialist expertise in aligned areas.
• Attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders under guidance of CEVA Management as needed. Provide project status updates. Define processes, and project planning/strategy. Provide feedback to CEVA project oversight resource and Line manager on any challenges/issues and successes.
• Drive business growth by improving customer loyalty through enhanced customer relations and service delivery excellence as guided by Line manager.
• Contribute in audits and inspections for assigned projects. Liaise with Quality Assurance staff and knowledge and quality management team in the compilation of Corrective and Preventive Action Plans.
• Upon sponsor customer approvals, locate and contract members and handle financial aspects. Onboard members and training them on roles and responsibilities.
• Perform project meeting management including logistics planning and conduct.
• Serve as back-up for other CEVA Specialists as assigned.
• Under the guidance of CEVA Management, establish mutually agreed upon working practices with customer, for standardized implementation across projects.
• Track and document project progress at all project phases (start-up, operations and close-out) and identify risks and develop mitigation plans.
• Work closely with CEVA project oversight and/or Line manager to address problem areas and customer needs.
• Read and acknowledge all necessary IQVIA standard operating procedures (SOPs), customer SOPs and e-Trainings as required.
• Ensure all required training is executed within a timelines and documented. Ensure individual training plan and training transcript reconcile.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Typically requires 0 - 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education.
Nursing Degree or Bachelor's degree in life sciences or educational equivalent in health science or other directly related field and clinical trial knowledge; or equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.