Charge Nurse Hospital FT Night
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, join the team of Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital. This newly constructed hospital serves patients recovering from strokes, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. The 50-bed hospital is a joint venture partnership between Dignity and Kindred Healthcare in Chandler, Arizona.
The Charge Nurse is responsible for maintaining the delivery of cost-effective, safe, quality patient care on all nursing units on an assigned shift. The position requires coordination of staff as well ad direct and indirect patient care to adult and geriatric patients. The supervisor serves as a liaison between nursing and hospital administration on an assigned shifts.
* Graduate of accredited registered nurse program with current licensure in the state.
* Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support preferred
* Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred
* Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
* Previous supervisory experience preferred