Chief Financial Officer Position in Phoenix, AZ - Terros Health - CFO - Healthcare Experience Required
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
is a health care company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specializing in mental health and substance use treatment for over 50 years. We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives every day. Our vision is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people, achieving exceptional outcomes. We are guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment, with diversity woven throughout. Together, we are
Inspiring Change for Life
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Integrated Healthcare Organizations that promotes
with Diversity woven throughout
, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health: Extraordinary Care. Empowered People. Exceptional Outcomes.
Terros Health made the list!! "Most Admired Companies of 2020" as awarded by AZ Big Media. Responsibilities
Terros Health is hiring for a Chief Financial Officer to join our dynamic, collaborative, innovative leadership team at our corporate office in Phoenix, AZ.
Position is located on Central, north of Thomas Rd
Offering an Excellent Salary
Relocation Expense Allowance
Full Benefits Package including 401K
GENEROUS PTO/Sick policy
MBA Preferred or a Related Master's Degree in Finance, Healthcare Finance, etc.
7+ Years of Experience in Related Healthcare Financial Management is Required
FQHC and Behavioral Health Experience is a Plus
- Provide high level of financial leadership within the agency under direct supervision of the CEO.
- Maintain financial collaboration and communication with executive leadership, board members, funders, and stakeholders.
- Prepare operating budgets with Chiefs and Directors and submit to the President and CEO
- Take proactive approach to acquiring business through collaborative partnerships and investments.
- Ensure company financial sustainability.
- Manage financial crises while maintaining the vision and integrity of Terros.
- Build ongoing relationships with other provider companies and businesses.
- Oversee the Revenue Cycle Management ensuring timely submission and claims and payments
- Ensure financial and regulatory changes are always communicated to department staff and followed accordingly.
- Manage the accounts receivable, collection and cash management process
- Have and maintain a broad and deep understanding of health care operations with the ability to articulate ROI with facts and data
- Work cross functionally, often leading and sustaining efforts in IT, clinical and operations areas
- Provide monthly departmental operating reports to Chiefs and Directors according to report distribution schedule
- Oversee the company Certified Independent Audit ensuring no material weaknesses or questioned costs
- Establish and maintain banking relationships. Primary contact person for setting up and managing loans, leases, credit card accounts, lines of credit, cash sweep account, electronic on-line service, etc.
- Represent the corporation to the community, contract agencies, vendors, auditors, government officials, etc. regarding financial matters.
- Build and train a collaborative, knowledgeable finance department with a high rate of retention
- Lead employees in the Coach Approach and create a shared purpose maximizing each person's contributions to the organization and its mission.
If interested, please apply online at www.terroshealth.org.
For additional questions, please email Dawn Golden at Dawn.Golden@TerrosHealth.org.
- Master's in Business Administration preferred or a related Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Healthcare Finance, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in related healthcare financial management is required. The equivalent in combination of education and work experience to competently perform the necessary duties of the position
- Experience with an array of contract types and appreciation for their different billing and accounting requirements
- Ability to articulate and lead a team in creating key metrics and reporting needed to oversee and continuously improve Revenue cycle Management operations
- Current knowledge of claims operations, payer interface processes, payer reconciliation needs
- Strong foundational knowledge of healthcare IT and operations to inform related financial opportunities
- Strong interpersonal, leadership organization, and collaborations skills
- Ability to delegate, mentor, and train effectively
- Exceptional communication skills and be able to work well with individuals and groups
- Excellent time management, organizational, conflict resolution and judgment skills
Terros Health remains open for all our patients' health and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/