JOB-2614491: A child/adolescent psychiatrist is needed at an established behavioral health clinic in Maryland. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 3 pm out on Friday. The incoming psychiatrist will see ages 5 to 21 in a 100 percent outpatient setting. A fellowship in child/adolescent psychiatry is required. Candidate must be also be board certified within three years of employment. An MD state license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. H-1B visa holders can be sponsored.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, health benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, 40 hours of CME time with a $2K stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Maryland city. It is located in the Washington, DC Area. This is in an upscale neighborhood with excellent schools, exceptional dining, shopping, swimming, bike paths, tennis clubs, and street festivals. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right psychiatry job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2614491.
- 100 percent outpatient
- Monday to Friday schedule with 3 pm out on Friday
- No weekends and no call, optional call paid additionally
- See an average of 11 patients per day
- Health benefits, vacation, one week of CME with $2K
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Will sponsor H-1B visa candidates
- Competitive compensation and RVU bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail