JOB-2635764: A child/adolescent psychiatrist is needed at an established health center in Pennsylvania. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The position is 100% outpatient. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other psychiatrists. They are accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A Pennsylvania license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. Current physicians and 2021 residents and fellows are welcome to apply. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 24 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance and disability, CME time with a stipend, 401k/403b/457b with matching, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatrist job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2635764.
- Child/adolescent psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail