Clin Bus Systems Analyst II
Responsible for providing senior clinical/business analyst leadership and direction, as well as project management, for the development and support of a stable, reliable, and customer oriented clinical/business system and applications that meet the needs of users and the organization.
Primary area of responsibility will be to support the report writing and scripting needs as they related to clinical, financial and business systems. Experience with Eggplant or other scripting tools is a plus. Experience with SQL and or Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Require Associate Degree in Information Systems, Informatics, Business Administration, Nursing or appropriate clinical or business field. Relevant work experience may substitute on a year-for-year basis for required degree.
- Require five (5) years of applicable clinical/business systems/IT experience, preferably in a multi-entity health care system, large hospital, physician office, or managed care organization. Bachelor degree in a related field may substitute for up to two (2) years of required experience.
- Require demonstrated leadership skills with innovative resolution to problems .
- Require excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Require excellent analytical, judgment and people skills.
- Prefer broad experience in systems analysis, design, development and integration of large enterprise wide application systems.
- Prefer experience in multiple healthcare clinical system implementations and support is required with the ability to understand and communicate how the various systems interact from an enterprise perspective.
- Prefer experience with multiple clinical computer systems, database applications, and software applications including configuration, software testing, implementation, data manipulation and report generation.
- Prefer experience with various scripting and reporting tools and proven ability to learn new reporting and scripting tools.
- Prefer demonstrated experience with report writing to include scope definition and project management of the reporting process
BD: Bachelor Degree