Clinical Child Psychologist Needed in Bahrain
Sterling Medical is seeking a Clinical Child Psychologist (CCP) to provide services at one of our U.S. Military Installations in Bahrain!
- Great Rates
- PTO & Benefits
- Relocation & Logistical Support
- Doctoral level degree in Psychology (PhD or PsyD) from an American Psychological Association (APA) approved program in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, School Psychology, Child Clinical/School Psychology, or related degree.
- Shall have either a formal clinical child psychology fellowship that included treatment with children or an equivalent fellowship or have been trained in a doctoral program with a pediatric emphasis including practice and clinical fieldwork with children and adolescents. CCPs shall also have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working with children, adolescents, and families in a school-based or clinical setting.
- License: current license to practice Child Psychology in any one of the 50 states
- Shall have formal training and experience in conducting assessments with children, to include using professionally accepted standardized and criterion reference tools/assessments to measure infant/toddler development, child cognitive abilities (IQ), and/or academic achievement.
- All Providers should have at least 1 year within the past 5 years of experience working with children.
- Hours: M-F Day Hours (8 hours/day)