Acclaimed rural hospital located about 90 minutes of Cheney, WA is searching for a full-time, Labor & Delivery RN to work the night shift. Must have at least 6 months' experience!
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000/annually
- Full-time position specifically nightshift
- Responsible for providing care in the Family Birth Center Department and the Medical Surgical Unit
- Standard admission, discharge, and transfer processes
- Skilled and adept in assisting with standard and higher-risk procedures
- Valid Washington RN license by time of hire
- CPR, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC certified within six (6) months of hire and maintained while employed
- AWHONN Fetal Monitoring and Trauma review certified at time of hire
- At least 6 months of current nursing experience in an acute care general hospital
- An Outdoor Lover’s Paradise! Hiking, hunting, fishing, photography tours, etc.
- Seasonal activities: Summertime brings around ATVs and motorsports / Wintertime brings around skiing, snowboarding, and more!
- Small, tight-knit community!
- Rich, historical background
- Diversity of independent stores and restaurants