Clinical Department Supervisor- Registered Nurse
Clinical Department Supervisor (Registered Nurse):
Princeton Medical Group, P.A. is searching for compassionate and motivated employees to join our dynamic and growing team! We offer services from 34 Board Certified physicians from our Princeton, Plainsboro, and Monroe office locations.
We are currently looking to hire a Full Time Clinical Department Supervisor (RN) for our OB/GYN department. The department consists of eight established providers and nine full time supporting staff members. We offer competitive salary and benefit packages (including paid vacation, sick, and personal time, medical/dental insurance, and a 401K/profit sharing plan) for our full time clinical staff.
Clinical Department Supervisor (RN) General Duties:
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the OB/GYN department at two sites
- Responsible for the supervision of the clinical team in all areas. These areas include staff training, coaching, and timekeeping.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating a department policy and procedure.
- Responsible for project planning of any department initiatives.
Clinical Department Supervisor (RN) Requirements:
- Registered Nurse, with proof of current NJ license
- Management experience required
- Current BLS certification
- Experience with EMR systems
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to analyze and solve problems as they arise
- OB/GYN experience preferred
Please submit salary requirements for the position
Princeton Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer