Clinical Director-Addiction Medicine
CLINCAL DIRECTOR (LPCC or LICDC)
Relocation Assistance * Sign on Bonus * Full Benefits Package * Competitive Salary
Full Job Description
The Clinical Director is responsible for providing the clinical oversight of our Program and providing oversight for overall operations under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer. The Clinical Director shall continually strengthen the organization’s infrastructure, supervise personal, and enforce proper ethics and function of the facility.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of the entire Clinical Operation (all levels of care)
- Ability to assist to recruit, employ, train, and evaluate qualified staff, and terminate employment of staff, if applicable to the facility.
- Supervise a team of Counselors and Therapists to ensure completion of work and adherence to program policies and procedures
- Provide weekly clinical supervision through documenting assessments of professional competencies, clinical skills, and providing recommendations through weekly meetings
- Implement & Provide a new hire orientation for Counselors and therapists;
- Comply with State/Federal and/or Certification/Licensure training requirements;
- Provide assessments and participates in the treatment planning with clients and their families/significant others.
- Assist and facilitate discharge planning and community outreach.
- Initiate, facilitate and promote on-site activities, therapeutic support and educational groups, outings and community meetings and documents on these in the client’s chart.
- Provide education for clients and significant others.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and training.
Qualifications and Preferences:
- Requires 3+ Years of Leadership in substance abuse field.
- education as required by ADP Counselor Certification requirements.
- Licensed as a LPCC-S, LICDC-CS or possesses related Social Services credenti
- Commitment to the philosophy of recovery and continuity of the program and of consideration and respect for clients.