Our Client is looking for Regional Clinical Directors to help launch/manage our clinic-based applied behavior analysis services in Nashville. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to help grow and shape a industry leading company opeing in Nashville.
This role might be for you if:
- You are a leader and thought partner who has passion and vision
- You are an excellent clinician, a great manager, and have strong clinical operations skills.
- You can be an resorcet to employees, parents, referral sources, and the ABA community. You love to recruit, lead, and develop other clinicians so we can all ensure our clients achieve their full potential
What you need:
- 3+ years working as a BCBA with a substantial portion in clinic-based settings, along with an active Board Certified Behavior Analyst certification
- Strong competency in a range of skill acquisition and behavior reduction techniques
- Success leading and managing clinical team members
- Experience working with payors
- Above market base salary plus bonus after the first year
- Signing bonus and relocation stipend
- Health and other benefits
- Generous CEU reimbursement