IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Qualified LPN Licensed Practical Nurse or CNA Certified Nursing Assistant will be tasked with educating end users on a new medical devices used in hospital facilities and other healthcare facilities.
You are responsible for end-user education only; no sales responsibilities, and no patient care.
This medical device educator role allows you to utilize your LPN experience in a new way that does not involve patient care. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position. Additionally, you will receive exposure to the medical device industry with the potential for long-term career growth in the field.
This role has the potential for regional and national travel to support accounts.
• Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to RN, Physician, and other healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting
• Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of medical device knowledge or understanding of the particular product
• Assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support key customers
• Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful medical device implementation.
Collaborate with client functional areas:
• Provide clinical and professional expertise to end users including RN staff, Physicians and other healthcare professionals in a setting without patient care
• Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing medical devices
• Serve as an education resource on the particular device
In addition to working with a company that strives to provide employee growth and opportunity, employees have the opportunity to:
• Develop strong leadership and educator skills and interact with peers in the healthcare setting without patient care responsibilities
• Be at the forefront of cutting edge medical device technology
• Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
• Active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• 3+ years of recent experience working in a healthcare setting
• Track record of successful clinical education and training experience
• Good communication and presentation skills
• High energy and ability to work independently
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.