We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Clinical Educators experience a unique opportunity to employ their clinical expertise in a new way outside patient care, while continuing to collaborate with healthcare professionals and advocate for the well-being of patients through medical device technology. You will be responsible for training and educating Registered Nurses and Physicians on a new medical device primarily used in the critical care unit(s).
- Your primary focus will be in-servicing and education only; no sales responsibilities, and no bedside care.
- A desire to expand your talents in clinical education.
- Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- 1-2 assignments per month with the potential for more, working early morning or split shifts. Travel to support customer needs with some potential for work to be local.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Provide peer-to-peer education and in-servicing to nurses, physicians, and hospital staff to support medical device implementations
Assess customer-specific education needs and collaborate with staff to deliver a positive educational experience
Utilize clinical expertise to answer questions and address concerns with the medical device
Provide updates, reports, and valuable feedback to client during and after in-service assignments
- IV start experience
- Basic peripheral vascular knowledge
- Critical Care unit experience of at least 2 years is preferred
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) can be helpful but is not required
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Ability to travel locally, regionally, and nationally
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.