SHARE THIS JOB
A coastal and rural community in Alaska, not far from Anchorage, is looking for a Clinical Informatics Manager to work with limited supervision under the Chief Information Officer by leading and directing all aspects of support and implementation of the clinical information systems. This is a permanent opportunity, with relocation assistance, and phenomenal benefits!
- BA or BS degree in health care or computer science field.
- Minimum of 12 months supervisory experience in health or computer science.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience with pediatric and adult patients.
- CompTIA A+ certification OR 12 months experience working with network equipment, wireless equipment, and computer hardware and software.
- Serves as primary contact and subject matter expert on employing the hospital's clinical information systems.
- Provides consulatation services to clinical and business departments and ensures regulatory compliance.
- Researches, test, evaluates, and recommends clinical hardware and software.
- Directs and coordinates training of Medical Staff, nurses, Community Health Aides, and other providers to properly use technologies and chosen clinical information systems.
- Essential systems supported include: Cerner Powerchart, COM, FirstNet, RadNet, Orchard Harvest/Trellis.
If interested in this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume.