Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Job Profile Summary
Provides professional and technical skills and knowledge to ensure accurate and timely performance of regular and specialized testing in or more areas of clinical laboratory such as Hematology, Molecular, Microbiology, Auto Chemistry, Special Chemistry, Immunology, and Flow Cytometry to obtain data for use in diagnosis and recording clinical trial laboratory test results. Performs work in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
- Independently able to perform and report test results with minimal supervisor, for all clinical laboratory procedures as assigned, both automated and manual, in the clinical laboratory department.
- Demonstrate proficiency, competency and understanding of fundamental principles of clinical laboratory procedures with minimal amount of supervision.
- Maintain sufficient inventory of laboratory supplies for daily operations and prepare reagents required for testing
- Notify supervisory team of any irregularities of factors, which may influence test results.
- Participate in introduction of assay improvements, new assay configurations and validation.
- Use the control measures and personal protective equipment provided, report any safety related deficiencies.
- Ensure compliance with all local, federal, CLIA and CAPA regulations.
- Adhere to laboratory's quality control policies, and document all quality control activities and maintain a clean and well-organized work area.
- Maintains proficiency and training requirements.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties, as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and 0-5 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license or equivalent (limited licenses will be considered by department; all licenses must be valid in the state of California).
Skills and Abilities
- Detailed knowledge of specialized laboratory equipment, clinical testing procedures, and applicable laboratory testing regulations.
- Problem solving ability and maintain clear communication with peers and superiors.
- Ability to trouble- shoot equipment and test methods
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment required.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1083989