Qualified Registered Nurses will be tasked with educating end users on a new medical device used in healthcare facilities, primarily in the Critical Care unit(s).
The medical device being represented and educated on is a temperature management device. You are responsible for end-user education only; no sales responsibilities, and no patient care.
This Clinical Educator role allows you to utilize your Registered Nursing experience in a new way that does not involve patient care. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position.
This role has the potential for local, regional and national travel to support accounts.
- Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting
- Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of medical device knowledge or understanding of the particular product
- Assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support key customers
- Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful medical device implementation
In addition to working with the company strives to provide employee growth and well-being, you have the opportunity to:
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge medical device technology
- Develop strong leadership and educator skills
- Interact with peers in the healthcare setting without patient care responsibilities
- Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
- Earn supplemental income while having the opportunity to travel
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) preferred
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors' preferred
- Critical Care unit experience of at least 3 years
- Ability to travel local, regionally and nationally
- Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs)
- Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated
- Ability to work in a group setting and possess strong professional acumen
- Ability to work required schedules and travel to sites
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
- Enjoys presenting to groups
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.