Clinical Nutrition Manager 3 - RELOCATION
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager 3 for Medstar Georgetown University Hospital located in Washington DC.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, D. C. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis-caring for the whole person-MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment. The Clinical Nutrition Manager will be expected to see patients as well as manage a team of experienced dietitians.
Relocation Package Provided!
The successful candidate will:
- manage the clinical nutrition program within Georgetown.
- supervise a team of experienced dietitians;
- advocate to expand and promote the role of Clinical Nutrition throughout the facility;
- collaborate with the implementation and management of Sodexo's meal service program and menu management system;
- foster a culture of learning that promotes career growth and professional development;
- proactively seek out and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders that is integral to moving efforts of the department forward;
- drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects; and/or
- provide nutrition care to a variety of patient units as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Managers who will:
- be a Registered Dietitian with acute care experience and demonstrate a great clinical knowledge base;
- have proven supervisory or management experience with an aptitude for program growth and development;
- demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills; and/or
- have experience with regulatory accreditation, regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care.
Learn more about Medstar Georgetown at https://www.medstargeorgetown.org/At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs
.Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.Key Duties-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met. -Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments. -Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice. -Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.