Clinical Office Assistant
Responsibilities: Clinical Office Assistant needed for multi-specialty health care clinic in Layton, Utah.
Monday 8am-5pm, Tuesday 1pm-5pm, Wednesday 8am-5pm and alternating Thursday and Friday 8am-12pm
- Receive phone calls and respond to patient concerns.
- Obtain prior authorizations for prescriptions and procedures.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for physician.
- Stocking rooms/office.
- Other duties as approved by the supervisor.
- High school diploma.
- One or more years health care experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent keyboarding and computer skills.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.