We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist with Behavioral Health for our Client. Voted “Best Hospital” Award – Voted “Best Hospital”
Location: Eureka, California
Work Schedule: Full Time - 80 Biweekly Hours
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package in all areas
Compensation: 95k to 108k annually
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of integrative care principles and operations (preferred).
- Basic, non-technical knowledge of psychopharmacology for common behavioral health disorders, and of other medications that can influence mental status.
- Highly developed analytical, interpersonal, and counseling skills required.
- Familiarity with brief, structured intervention techniques (motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, CBT etc.).
- Familiarity with accessing community resources (housing, financial assistance, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple demands and projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often stressful environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse patient and staff population.
- Ability to work effectively with groups.
- Ability to work in different settings as required by system needs.
- Ability to develop cooperative relationships with families, patients, physicians and other health care professionals within and outside SJH.
- Excellent computer skills.
Minimum Position Qualifications : Education:
- Doctorate in Psychology (PhD or PsyD)
- Require 2 years of post-licensure experience, preferably in primary care clinic or hospital environment but will consider newly licensed Psychologists
- Licensed to practice independently as a Psychologist in the State of California.
- Must be eligible for credentialing by Medicare, Medicaid, and other Third-Party Insurance Payers.
- Proficient in Windows 90 or above with specific familiarity/mastery of Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project
- Valid California Driver’s License and automobile insurance
Our client is one of California's most respected medical groups. With over 3,000 employees and 75 locations throughout California, including, Northern California, Orange County, High Desert and Los Angeles County, Mission Heritage Medical Group has been continually recognized as a leader in quality, customer service and information technology. This kind of success is the result of team work, a commitment to excellence and a strong adherence to the organization's mission, vision and values.