Candidates must reside in CA, NV, OR, WA, AZ, CO, UT, NM
As you develop your career as a CRA, this role offers you the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. At IQVIA™ , we do not believe in a 'career ceiling.' You can make the Senior CRA role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. And you won't do it alone - you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
Award winning and innovative, we will give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects but with a regional / home state travel remit, so no need for national travel in certain countries. You will be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
• Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
• Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
• Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
• Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices - escalating quality issues as appropriate
• Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
• A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
• At least two years of on-site monitoring experience
• Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.