TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is 874-bed non-profit, tertiary, research, and academic medical center located in Charlotte, North Carolina, servicing the southern North Carolina region.
Role: Clinical RN - Rehab
Location: Concord, NC 28025
Duration: 3 months
- The Clinical Nurse I provides professional nursing care through skillful assessment diagnosis. outcomes identification: planning. Implementation. and evaluation in accordance With facility or department policies procedures. and/or protocols under the supervision of the nursing leader
- The Clinical Nurse I will assist In maintaining a safe work environment and performs all related job responsibilities in a safe manner
- The Clinical Nurse I maintains clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the age.
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumers health or the situation
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the healthcare consumer or the situation
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes
- Implements the identified plan coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes
- Practices ethically
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or principles
- Promotes shared governance or facility decision making activities developing and nurturing research to positively affect clinical outcomes and promotion
- Attains knowledge and competence that reflects the current nursing practice
- Integrates evidence and research findings into practice
- Contributes to quality nursing practice
- Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas of practice
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting and the professions
- Collaborates with healthcare consumer family and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Evaluates her or his own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines relevant statutes rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan and provide nursing services that are safe effective and financially responsible
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy manner
- Participates in committees shared or other facility decision-making activities.
- Models the mission vision values Standards of Excellence and goals of the Carolinas Healthcare System Supports and contributes to the Patient-Centered Care Philosophy by understanding that every teammate is a Caregiver whose role is to meet the needs of the patient
Complies with the Clinical Nurse I requirements of the Professional Nurse Clinical Advancement Program Experience - Required Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider status according to American Heart Association - Required Current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and reside OR for Non-National License Compact states current RN license or temp license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner req in the state where the RN works - Required Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing BSN preferred - Highly desired If declaring a National License Compact (NCC) state as your primary state of residency meet the licensure requirements in your home state - Required
Certifications & Licenses:
BLS - AHA
Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing BSN preferred - Highly desired
Scrubs: teal top, black bottoms
Main Facility: CR Cabarrus; Could float to CR Main, CR Mt. Holly, or CR Pineville.
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.