Premise Health is proud to partner with Granite School District and is seeking a Full Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work at a BRAND NEW Wellness Center located in Salt Lake Valley, Utah.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups, couples, or families.
- Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral changes consistent with treatment goals
- Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services
- May be require other duties as assigned
Other duties as assigned. If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Master's degree in social work required.
- State license to practice clinical social work required.
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Counseling experience required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required to effectively communicate with a broad range of individuals.
- Ability to prioritize all aspects of the job is a key to success.
- Ability to provide group, individual, and family counseling sessions.
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Must display professionalism and leadership qualities.
- Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to collaborate well with others.
Flexibility in response to urgent psychosocial situation